This is a XB76 35.25″ six string bass left handed custom made by Carvin at their USA plant in 2003. It includes the deluxe vintage style Tweed-plush Carvin case. I have barely played it because I never found time to master the 6-string so it is virtually brand-new. It is currently strung right-handed because I play that way (reversed strings) but I will include a new set of strings.
It is similar in specs (though a step above) the current LB76 six string bass. Except it has a swamp ash body, no alder. It’s an eastern hard rock maple neck, in a neck-through design. Other features include an ebony fingerboard with dot inlays, medium-jumbo frets, active electronics for full output, a single coil and a humbucker with coil tapping capabilities.
– Swamp ash body and maple neck, neck-through
– ebony fingerboard with abalone white dot inlays
– 22 medium-jumbo frets, 35.25″
– Hipshot A-style bridge with strings-through-body
– 18V active/passive electronics for added punch
– Cherry sunburst finish with matching headstock
– Vintage deluxe tweed case
This sounds, plays and looks great. I paid around $1000 for it, so this is a nice deal. No dings or defects and virtually unplayed!